[Geany-Users] Future of the IRC ...

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jun 14 07:23:59 UTC 2021

Maybe its time to quit IRC totally, its rarely used and no devs "hang
out" there much now anyway.

Redirect the few questions to github discussions or a free discourse
somewhere.  Do it in a browser and then smartphones and other
platforms are possible. And with these previous conversations are
visible without having to read "backlog" in a different place, so
questioners can even see previous answers (gasp horror how modern!!!).

And one less password and broken autostart of hexchat.