[Geany-Users] Are the Archives searchable?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Jul 20 00:07:35 UTC 2021

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 20:55, Dale Callaham <dale.callaham at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. New user here. I would search the archived threads for solutions to my question but searching it month by month seems a pain. Is there a tool to search the entire archive at once?

The Geany website has links to searchable archives
https://www.geany.org/support/mailing-lists/ and to the github issues
https://www.geany.org/support/bugs/

> And while I'm here.... in case there is a simple fix for my underlying question.....
> I love Geany. I do find it difficult to distinguish the active tab - it only has very tiny rounded corners. Is there a way to change settings to make the active tab more distinct?

That is controlled by the GTK theme your system uses, not Geany.  With
no further info about the system, version of Geany etc can't provide
any further help.