[Geany-Users] Custom Commands

Mike Miller geany-users at xxxxx
Sun Apr 11 22:37:04 UTC 2021

Hi,

For years I've had "sort" bound to Ctrl-1 as a "custom command" and it makes
tidying things easy.  Just set up a new machine and was looking around for 15
minutes in the preferences trying to find where I configured it.  Finally had to
break down and google it.  Finally found it, buried three menus deep under Edit.

Was wondering if the "custom commands" configuration could be moved/copied into
the preferences. Might also introduce some folks to the feature in a more
obvious place.

-Mike