[Geany-Users] JavaScript and class syntax

Claude Paroz claude at xxxxx
Fri Oct 23 14:57:08 UTC 2020

Le 23.10.20 à 16:48, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> Le 23/10/2020 à 14:51, Claude Paroz a écrit :
>> […]
>> I also see now anonymous functions used with addEventListener('click',
>> function () {...}); as
>>
>> AnonymousFunction1
>> AnonymousFunction2
>> which is not really useful. I guess it's not possible to turn that off?
>
> Not currently without hacking the code a bit.  Something like the
> attached patch should do, but I don't guarantee it doesn't have some
> corner case side effects on other tags.

Thanks for this patch. I'll let you judge if this has any merit being
included in the main source tree.
Anyway, I guess that using a bit less anonymous functions in JS might
not hurt, after all :-)

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net