[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.37.1 is out!

Georg Klingenberg georg.klingenberg at xxxxx
Sun Nov 8 21:22:34 UTC 2020

on my Windows (10 newest) 1.37 never crashed but loading a project takes a
very long time;
if that is the future then please keep 1.36 on the project..

-----Original Message-----
From: Colomban Wendling
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 6:47 PM
To: Geany development list ; Geany translations mailing list ; Geany general
discussion list
Subject: [Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.37.1 is out!

We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!

This is a bug fix release following the recent release of Geany 1.37.

On Windows, Geany crashed on startup without an existing configuration
file. This release fixes this bug and Geany will startup normally again.

Other operating systems were not affected.

As usual, all downloads can be found on
https://www.geany.org/download/releases/.

- Colomban