[Geany-Users] Color configurstion in Geany

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri May 22 08:16:38 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-05-21 at 07:45 -0700, Carl Caulkett wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I’m on a mere toy operating system, namely
> macOS 😉 (I’m being sarcastic, BTW, I know that under the hood macO
> S is very Unix (or should I say FreeBSD) in flavour).

Unfortunately I have no experiences with MacOS, so I'm unable to help
out myself here. But I know there are people around who use Mac OS,
let's see if they probably take a look at this thread. :-)

Regards,
Dominic