[Geany-Users] Is there a feature like bookmarks, but for hopping between files?

Little Girl littlergirl at xxxxx
Tue Jun 9 12:43:51 UTC 2020

Hey there,

John Gabriele wrote:

>I'd like to be able to quickly move back and forth between two files.
>
>I tried using bookmarks, but they only work for within one file.
>
>Is there a feature or plug-in that's like bookmarks, but for files
>instead of locations within one file?

You can use the tabs at the top or go to the View menu and enable the
Sidebar. Then you can either click the tabs at the top or the file
names in the sidebar to go back and forth.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.