[Geany-Users] How to install geany to develop applications in java

Dan Healy dfhealy at xxxxx
Thu Dec 3 01:53:10 UTC 2020

Thanks for the link, "Ubuntu subsystem wsl for windows 10".  When I get a
bit more comfortable with Windows 10 I will  definitely  try it.
I also  have to use  MS Access.  I used it years  ago but have to come
back up to speed.  I found a great resource in *Microsoft Access 2019
Bible* from
Wiley.  It  1000+ pages, but that is necessary  to have  good examples and
code that works.   I would like to find a similar document  on  Windows 10.

Thanks again for your help.  I will  keep you posted.

Dan H.