[Geany-Users] VerifyingDownloadedGeanyAndPlugins

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Sat Aug 22 22:43:32 UTC 2020

Many thanks for your detailed response.  I had thought the default for
the pgp key generator was to have no expiry date, but perhaps that is
regarded as too risky?

I am happy that everything looks good and I can trust the signature and
key. I now look forward to building geany and plugins ;)

Regards,

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582