[Geany-Users] how to disable autoindent of wrapped lines?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Aug 15 13:01:36 UTC 2020

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 at 22:32, <rhkramer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did I miss a post, or did Matthew reply offlist>

Missed it:

1. Click Tools->Configuration Files->filetypes.common

2. In the file that opens, remove the `#~ ` comments from the beginning
of the second line that says `[styling]` and from the line that says
`line_wrap_indent`. There should be no leading spaces on these lines.

3. Change the value of the `line_wrap_indent` to `0;0`.

4. Save the file (it already knows where to save it).

5. Click Tools->Reload Configuration.

Regards,
Matthew Brush