[Geany-Users] GeanyPluginDebuggerBuster

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Sat Aug 1 16:49:38 UTC 2020

Dear Geany List,

My current OS is Debian9 (stretch) and I am now planning my upgrade to
Debian10 (buster). Once that upgrade is complete I understand that I
will need to build geany-1.36 and the plugins from source as Debian
buster provides geany-1.33 . This is a new process for me, and I would
appreciate a little guidance.

Looking at the page https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins, there is
some information on the build process which I will need to study.  I
have two initial questions:

Q1. Where is the best place to get the source from: