[Geany-Users] Linux middle mouse copy and paste

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Fri Apr 17 17:32:39 UTC 2020

This was an eye opener as I had never guessed to try this in the GUI! It
works in Geany 1.29 (with Debian 9 + Mate desktop 1.16.2)

Left mouse double click on text.
Token gets selected.
Move the cursor to search box in the menu bar.
Now middle click the mouse.

The text is appended to whatever is there.

Perhaps it would be more useful if the text was overwritten?

Geoff