[Geany-Users] Geany 1.36 on MacOS Catalina

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Thu Oct 24 18:52:35 UTC 2019

Am 24.10.19 um 16:34 schrieb Ian Darbyshire:
> I use Geany on MacOS daily for Java and PL/SQL development. After
> upgrading MacOS to Catalina last week, Geany now suffers from
> incomplete and delayed screen refreshes when editing and moving around
> a document, rendering it more or less unusable. Has anyone else had
> this problem and if so, have they found a fix?

Issues with Catalina are a know issue. And are e.g. discussed here:

https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/2344

https://github.com/geany/geany-osx/issues/12

Also there are snapshots available that should address at least a few
known issues.

Cheers,

Frank