[Geany-Users] can't find linter

bendov at gmx.com bendov at xxxxx
Fri Oct 18 19:08:24 UTC 2019

a good while back I asked about a linter for Geany (CSS syntax checker /
reporter).
I've looked off / on for months - & so far found nothing mentioned to
work in Geany.

It's very possible one(s) may exist & I don't have the knowledge to
build it in.  I didn't find any instructions (that I understood) to
include a linter in a Geany build or if one existed (would work in Geany).

Definitely didn't find any such plugins.

If one exists, I might need pointing toward detailed steps - if the only
ones that would work have to be added to a build of Geany. I've done a
few simple builds, but never including 3rd party apps.

I don't use Windows anymore, but Notepad++ (Windows only) shows one
checker style linter plugin, that uses csslint & others besides just for
CSS.
"homepage": "https://github.com/deadem/notepad-pp-linter"
Part description:  "...realtime code check against any
checkstyle-compatible linter:... csslint and many others."

Thanks.