[Geany-Users] copying and pasting to R terminal when using ../

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Tue Oct 8 17:12:31 UTC 2019

Hi Marco,

there are two debugger plugins: debugger and scope.
Which one do you use?

For scope there is a related issue about relative paths, see
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/issues/785

Greetings,
Lars