[Geany-Users] Difficulty installing spellcheck plugin on geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Oct 7 22:40:17 UTC 2019

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 23:21, Garthur via Users <users at lists.geany.org> wrote:

> Attached is the make output.

Ok, that shows the problem is with the setup for multiterm, nothing to
do with spellcheck, so keep-going is probably reasonable.

The question is why does multiterm configure if its missing stuff?