[Geany-Users] Difficulty installing spellcheck plugin on geany

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Oct 6 21:31:21 UTC 2019

Le 05/10/2019 à 14:11, Garthur via Users a écrit :
> Thanks for your help:  Colomban Wendling & Lex Trotman
>
> It was the: /usr/lib/pkgconfig/geany.pc file.  I deleted it and ran:
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH"
> ./autogen.sh I have done the "make --keep-going"  and "make install",
> there was one error but it didn't appear to relate to sellingcheck,
> so I did the install.

Although it *might* indeed not be related, it's kind of bold to still
proceed to the installation when the build failed.  Could you paste the
error here so we can see what that can be?