[Geany-Users] Info about Geany Plugins

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jun 14 22:53:29 UTC 2019

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 01:53, <dany111 at email.it> wrote:

> Hi,
> I didn't understand if the official geany plugins are developed by the same geany developers and are "certified" to be secure before they become "official".

Geany plugins is simply a collection of plugins for convenience.  They
are created by different people, and may now have different
maintainers.  Some of those creators or maintainers are part of the
Geany team, but some are not.  The collection maintainers do the
releasing in concert with Geany, so the plugins are checked to build
and distchecked but thats all, the individual maintainers or other
contributors are responsible for the plugin content and quality.