[Geany-Users] (Version 1.34.1) Terminal pane: Correcting the dbind error when opening files IN Geany

Stephen Wright tesquincrydd at xxxxx
Mon Jun 10 16:20:50 UTC 2019

Here's the complete error message:
(geany:23128): dbind-WARNING **: 12:13:51.918: Couldn't register with
accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include:
the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security
policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network
connection was broken.

I remember having this problem briefly in a previous version. How do I
 correct it here and now? Can I dump the Terminal pane plugin and
reinstall it, or do I have to reinstall the whole application?

Steve W