[Geany-Users] R: R: R: Keyboard problems after upgrading to 1.34

Alessandro Renzi alessandro.renzi at xxxxx
Wed Jan 2 08:35:11 UTC 2019

Thanks Colomban !!!
In the meantime I will go on with Geany 1.32 :-)
Regards, Alessandro

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Users [mailto:users-bounces at lists.geany.org] Per conto di Colomban Wendling
Inviato: mercoledì 2 gennaio 2019 08:52
A: users at lists.geany.org
Oggetto: Re: [Geany-Users] R: R: Keyboard problems after upgrading to 1.34

Le 01/01/2019 à 23:37, Alessandro Renzi a écrit :
> Ok, fixed the keyboard layout problem but ..... I didn't change any keyboard setting.
> Just closed Geany and opened it again after playing with locale language (and setting again to Italian) !?
>
> Anyway, do you have any suggestion on rectangular selection problem ?
> From documentation it specified that shit+alt must be used and I didn't find a setting for changing it.

Oops.  The modifier used to be different on Windows and non-Windows platforms.  It used to be done by the editing component we use, but a recent change altered the default value, and long story short, we didn't properly fix this.

There's unfortunately currently no user setting to change this.  I'll propose a fix later, but I don't have a simple solution you could apply easily without rebuilding Geany [1].

Regards,
Colomban