[Geany-Users] Keyboard problems after upgrading to 1.34

Alessandro Renzi alessandro.renzi at xxxxx
Tue Jan 1 20:47:25 UTC 2019

Hi,
I just upgraded to Geany 1.34.

I have two problems (before I never had any).

1)      Till now I've always used just Alt button for rectangular selection.

Now I have to press both Ctrl+Alt buttons to use it.
I'd like to use just Alt (especially when I don't have a mouse)

2)      Some keys are now messed up.

Example

Before to get / character I had to press shift+7
Now, by pressing shift+7 I get & character.
In order to get a / I have to press -

All other applications (e.g. Notepad++) work ok

Any idea ?
Thanks