[Geany-Users] Python type checking with Mypy

Georg Klingenberg georg.klingenberg at xxxxx
Mon Dec 23 23:22:47 UTC 2019

when I run Pylint as a Build command I use the pylint parameter
    --msg-template="{path}:{line}: [{msg_id}({symbol}), {obj}] {msg}"
and get the messages in the compiler tab of Geany coloured and
when I klick the red lines the cursor jumps to that line (marvellous)

the same behaviour I would like with Mypy:
    -    with no parameters the print looks good, but no (coloured) clickable lines
    -    with parm –pretty it looks better (carets indicate the error more precisely)
                but still no klickable lines

what have I missed?