[Geany-Users] generic questions

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Dec 10 23:34:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-12-09 11:53 p.m., Grscripts via Users wrote:
> Hello
>
> this is my first email , I'm from Italy and I started to use Geany in
> Windows 10. I code in php.
> I have some question please
> Geany started in "italian" language , how to switch it to "english" ?
> I set the "Dark"  colouring scheme in Geany , however it applied only to
> the code page . What I have to do the apply the Dark theme also
> to other sections like the left bar with the php functions and variables ?
>
> Graziano

Ciao,

For the language issue, I believe it's the same as these, which contain
solutions/workarounds:

https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/1919
https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/1757

For the interface theme, it is discussed in this issue (and the
duplicates linked therein), including a solution:

https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/2225

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Matthew Brush