[Geany-Users] Keybind mru_length Added Targets

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Aug 15 03:19:46 UTC 2019

I don't understand where `mru_length` setting (which is most recently
used list length) has to do with build targets.

But anyway however you did it, no, additional build menu entries
cannot have keybindings.