[Geany-Users] Expand/collapse if/fi, for/done, while/done in Shellscripts like for functions

Mikolaj Ch mikich7777 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 14 02:24:52 UTC 2018

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:04 AM Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 05:41, Mikolaj Ch <mikich7777 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > In https://www.geany.org/Support/PluginWishlist there is:
> >
> > Expand/collapse if/fi, for/done, while/done in Shellscripts like for
> functions. - already possible by adding own snippets, check the manual for
> details.
> >

> > but it is not clear from the manual how to do it.
> > From help snippets are about autocompletion so I have not idea how to
> use it to do expand/collapse for if/fi, for/done, while/done in
> Shellscripts ?
> >

> Not sure what the person who made the comment in the wishlist was
> thinking of.

For me it's quilte clear, and I want the same: to fold if/fi for/done
while/done in shellscripts
The answer to this wish is not clear "already possible by adding own
snippets, check the manual for details."

AFAICT the bash lexer folds on comments, {} and here.

docs.