[Geany-Users] Make script executable from within Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Sep 2 22:03:24 UTC 2018

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 at 07:52, Andrew Kennedy via Users
<users at lists.geany.org> wrote:

> Thanks Lex. The use_atomic_file_saving was not set.
>
> Wonder how they came up with that name. ;-)
>
> Geany is really handy as a pocket.
>
> I found that settings for build commands are kept in filetypes.sh and filetypes.common.

Well thats one place, funnily enough there is another large wiki
article on the subject by the same excellent author as the file saving
one :-D https://wiki.geany.org/howtos/configurebuildmenu

Cheers
The ever modest Lex