[Geany-Users] Make script executable from within Geany

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Sun Sep 2 13:46:02 UTC 2018

There is a useful section in the manual
Usage>General>Virtual terminal emulator widget (VTE)

On my Linux Debian system I launch Geany using:
~$ geany --vte-lib /usr/lib/ ... libvte- ...

The location of libvte has to be exact.

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582