[Geany-Users] Geany cannot jump to the line with error

andrej.meszaros at agromel.sk andrej.meszaros at xxxxx
Thu Nov 8 09:52:21 UTC 2018

I make some tests.

Make C project. Make errors in it. Compile, Get errors. Click, and it
works.

The error line uses this format :
<file name> ":" <line number with error> ":"
This format can recognize the Geany.

The error line from GCBasic compiler is a little bit different.
<file name> "(" <line number with error> ")"
This is not recognized correctly.

So I need to change the regex.

Where can I find regex and how to change to get the correct format ?

Can somebody help ?

Regards

Andrej