[Geany-Users] Java in Geany - Fully Qualified Classname

es noyo esnoyo at xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 21:37:45 UTC 2018

Hi
 Ah ha, the penny has dropped now, thank you.

For other folks who might be interested this is what I've used:

Command field:  java com.example.ProjectA
Working directory: /home/me/Documents/Java/Classes
Base path: /home/me/Documents/Java/Classes

I'm not quite sure of the inner workings though it seems ok with the Working Directory and Base Path being the same.

Regards
Duncan