[Geany-Users] Geany cannot jump to the line with error

Andrej Meszaros andrej.meszaros at xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 11:24:56 UTC 2018

I modified the script adding the path but the result is the same. Intristing is that the error message has the full path to the file. I mean the error message that can not open file. There is a full path to the file.

I dont use other language like C. But when somebody can try with other compiler if the result is the same ?

⁣Odoslané z BlueMail ​

7. 11. 2018, 11:41, at 11:41, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> napísal: