[Geany-Users] Geany cannot jump to the line with error

andrej.meszaros at agromel.sk andrej.meszaros at xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 09:54:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just begin to use Geany. It is really a very good IDE. I use GCBASIC
to create programs for microchips PIC.
I use Linux version, UBUNTU.

Everything works but when there are errors after compilation, I can see
error lines in red in Compiler tab, when I click on line,
it doesnt jump to the line in editor.
I get error, ther Cannot open file ...

Here are my screenshots.

I make a simple program for testing.

There is screen shot after compilation with errors.
The second is after click on line with error.

At the bottom You cacn see there is error opening file. But the file is
opened in editor.

It is bug or something need to be setted ?

Please help

Thank You

Andrej