[Geany-Users] change size, color of "show spaces"

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Nov 4 19:24:34 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-02 9:04 p.m., bendov at gmx.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> No idea if "spaces dots" color can be specified in a Geany color scheme,
> or if they're set to the same color as some other characters or...?
> Often I can't see some empty space dots unless I move close to the
> monitor.  Those with perfect vision probably don't notice this.

Hi,

In the colour scheme .conf files, it's the `white_space`[0] key, which
is where you should change it. As far as I know, the actual graphics are
builtin, you can only change the colours.

Regards,
Matthew Brush

[0]:
https://github.com/geany/geany-themes/blob/4598c9f3b06d1464e58f693a38b97e32ee73babf/colorschemes/github.conf#L55