[Geany-Users] Articles portuguese

real bas realbas89 at xxxxx
Sun May 27 03:24:28 UTC 2018

Sorry for answer in other language I forgot this detail I have not answered
or seen the list

I'm looking for academic articles in Portuguese. I have found a lot in
English but they can not have a good understanding in English.

Other looks like can't find research of CMS around academic theme,
implanting the frameworks or giving some CMS derivation studies

Looking for "sistemas de gerenciamento de conteúdo" will give same results
nothing new (content derived)