[Geany-Users] Articles portuguese

Pedro Albuquerque pmra at xxxxx
Sat May 26 06:33:10 UTC 2018

Hi

Since this is an international list, I think we should stick to
English, so that everyone understands.

Here is an article, it seems very complete:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistema_de_gerenciamento_de_conteúdo

They also have a list, but this one is not translated:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_content_management_systems

Here is another two articles:
https://www.scribd.com/document/215359682/Sistemas-de-Gestao-de-Conteudos
https://www.cfaematosinhos.eu/CMS_SGConteudos.pdf

If you search the Internet for "Sistema de gerenciamento/gestão de
conteúdos" You'll get lots of results.

Regards,
Pedro