[Geany-Users] Geany on Raspberry Pi... can't see Tkinter window

Eric Stephan estephan at xxxxx
Fri May 25 01:14:51 UTC 2018

When you say those other two IDEs are Tk IDEs, does that mean that the IDE itself is built using Tk? or do you mean that they simply built a Tk loop into their app to make it convenient for programmers?