[Geany-Users] running cmd from build

Joe McCarron joemccarr at xxxxx
Wed May 23 02:54:35 UTC 2018

    On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 10:44:45 PM EDT, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

 Lets go back to absolute basics, which file are you editing with
Geany? the pythonbuild.py file or the .ino file? Is the pythonbuild.py
file a tool you are trying to run that processes the .ino file?Yes,
The pythonbuild.py file is the tool. The file i am working on in Geany is the *.ino file.So, the working dir is based on the *.ino file as that is opened in Geany and the pyfile is not.