[Geany-Users] inability to see any effect of space bar typing on geany in Linux Deepin 15.5???

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Mar 15 21:51:57 UTC 2018

On 16 March 2018 at 05:09, Magicaltats Bianchi <marcolondonuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am almost embarrassed to ask this question to the forum but I just
> installed Linux Deepin 15.5 on my desktop PC and after installing geany it
> appears that when I open a new document I can type all the letters and
> numbers and special characters etc but when it comes to pressing on the
> space bar there is no movement forward of the cursor at all?
>
> This way one cannot type any code at all containing spaces!!!???
>
> Anybody else had similar experience on Deeping 15.5?
>
> Thank you very much for any assistance.

Can't really be of much help because it works here and everywhere else
I am aware of.

I presume the space key works in other editor applications?

What versions of Geany and Glib and GTK does deepin provide?

is there any difference if the cursor is in the middle of the line or
at the end?