[Geany-Users] How to place comment tags /* ... */ around selection ?

Vladimir Avshtolis vlav at xxxxx
Wed Jan 31 12:56:41 UTC 2018

Seems it is too complicate for my trivial task with inserting comments
around selection.
"either that could be expanded" - could you explain how it could be done?

BR
Vladimir Avshtolis