[Geany-Users] How to place comment tags /* ... */ around selection ?

Vladimir Avshtolis vlav at xxxxx
Wed Jan 31 12:10:19 UTC 2018

Lex,
Often I need to place /*..*/ or html <!--- ... --->  around selection.
Addons plugin allow to define one letter only in beginning and in the
end and finally doesn't work - just insert empty space before and after
selection.
May be I do something wrong?
Regards

BR