[Geany-Users] Geany hangs after 30 minutes of work

j.dunn at piments.com j.dunn at xxxxx
Tue Jan 23 07:58:12 UTC 2018

On 23/01/18 06:43, Lex Trotman wrote:

>> These were needed for Scope plugin which uses a vte terminal.
>
> Possibly, but scope is C, it would not need the C++ packages.  And the
> C -dev versions of these packages would be needed to build Geany so
> they should be available (Geany uses libvte too).

Indeed, I was able to remove the mm stuff and still run the ./configure
with the options I had used.  They got pulled in when I installed
something related to getting configure to find the VTE libs. It looks
like I pulled in more than was needed.

I remember being a bit surprised but did not spend much time worrying
about it.

Thanks for pointing that out, some more cruft eliminated.