[Geany-Users] Geany hangs after 30 minutes of work

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jan 21 13:08:15 UTC 2018

You need to provide more information, like version of Geany, the
version of Glib and GTK (near the top of tools->debug messages)

Please try without any plugins enabled, and if no hang occurs enable
them one at a time to see which causes it.