[Geany-Users] Geany hangs after 30 minutes of work

Vladimir Avshtolis vlav at xxxxx
Sun Jan 21 12:51:02 UTC 2018

Hello
I have Linux  4.14.13-300.fc27.x86_64  and xfce
Due a few years I used quanta+ editor for PHP and html programming. But
it becomes too heavy with every upgrading of system with considering of
not wide functionality so I decided to look for alternatives.
Geany looked good but unfortunately after 30-60 minutes of using it
starts work slowly and in 5 minutes after hangs at all (positive that
without hanging of rest system).
This issue repeated few times and I decided to ask advice here.
Can I do something or under linux really no gui alternatives (like
notepad++ under windows) for fast and easy programming?

--
BR
Vladimir Avshtolis