[Geany-Users] debugger not debugging

j.dunn at piments.com j.dunn at xxxxx
Sat Jan 6 12:34:30 UTC 2018

HI,

I am having trouble getting geany-scope to step and debug a simple test
file.

Full description here:

https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/1461#issuecomment-355559491

I have applied the patch to fix scope locking up. But when I run the
executable for debugging I don't get the usual debug functions ( step
etc ) enabled, only terminate.

I get the impression that it is not connecting to gdb but don't see any
output showning an error or enabling determination of the problem.

I have no prior experience with this debugger since it used to lock-up.
Could be finger trouble or something not correctly set up.

Any suggestions of where to look.

thanks.