[Geany-Users] <DKIM> Re: How to place comment tags /* ... */ around selection ?

Vladimir Avshtolis vlav at xxxxx
Fri Feb 2 20:34:44 UTC 2018

Thank you for the advice, it is clear with comment tags.
In development of the discussion it would be great to have possibility
to place around selection any unsymmetrical structure like <div
class=''>...</div> i.e. possibility to assign to hot key open tag and
close tag separately. And good if it could be also assigned to an icon
as well as to hot key and placed on special instrument panel.
I test the Geany for a month and I can say it is really great project.
Many thanks to authors and developers!

BR
Vladimir Avshtolis