[Geany-Users] [Geany-Devel] [ANN] Geany 1.34 is out!

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Sun Dec 16 18:34:47 UTC 2018

I've just uploaded the macOS binary here:

https://download.geany.org/geany-1.34_osx.dmg

For this release I had to disable app signing because the app couldn't be
started with it on OS X 10.10 for some reason. This means that after
installing the app you will have to right-click its icon in the
Applications directory and select "Open" the first time you want to run it
to bypass the signature check.

Cheers,

Jiri