[Geany-Users] SnippetsKeybindings

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Sun Apr 29 11:56:15 UTC 2018

Thank you Lex for your quick response.

The  Help->Keyboard Shortcuts is useful, but rather I was looking for
the inverse: i.e given a key press, what does it do? In the meantime I
remembered that all the keybindigs are stored locally in
keybindings.conf, and I have now created an index from that.

It shows that some of the standard non-alphanumeric keys on the keyboard
have not need used such as (`), ([) and certainly <Ctrl>[ does produce
my brace_inline.

Experimenting with keybindings->change shows that <Primary><Shift>~
can be used as a keybinding (for build options for example). However the
snippet brace_inline=<Ctrl><Shift>~ failed.

Are shift keys not allowed in keybinding snippets?

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582