[Geany-Users] glibc relocation error when trying to run relocatable build

Kevin Klein kklein1 at xxxxx
Mon Apr 9 18:21:35 UTC 2018

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.  The libraries installed on the
machine I want to run Geany on are so far out of date that even jhbuild (to
build a local updated version of GTK+) won't run without updating a list of
dependencies.  I decided it was easier to create a shell script that SSH's
to the newer machine where I was able to build Geany and calls Geany from
there.  This allows me to run Geany on the older machine.