[Geany-Users] glibc relocation error when trying to run relocatable build

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Apr 6 03:13:53 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-05 05:40 PM, Kevin Klein wrote:
> [...]
>
> What do I need to do to make my relocatable build use the correct version
> of glibc?  Do I just need to install a newer version of glib on the RHES
> 6.7 machine?

I have no idea about the relocatable support, but if you're patient you
could use jhbuild[0] and compile the whole GTK+ stack and then build
Geany against that. If you can't install it system-wide, you could stuff
it in your home directory and point to it in $PATH and such.

Regards,
Matthew Brush

[0]: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Jhbuild/Introduction