[Geany-Users] Geany markdown plugin

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Sep 23 20:21:29 UTC 2017

Greetings,

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 19:39 -0400, H wrote:
> I have not been able to find the markdown plugin for Geany for CentOS
> 7 on EPEL despite a number of other plugins being available. I filed
> a bug report some time ago so it may eventually be resolved.

There were some issues with webkitgtk on Fedora lately, which basically
is the reason why the markdown plugin has been more or less temporarily
 disabled until a solution is present for that one.

Probably I'll make it the next days to at least build a workaround for
epel7 to provide the plugin there then. It's always a bit of question
of time, though, since I'm building the packages in my spare free time
beneath usual work…

Meanwhile, can you provide me with the link to your above mentioned bug
report?

Thanks & Regards,
Dominic