[Geany-Users] How to rearrange tabs in the sidebar?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Oct 16 07:24:04 UTC 2017

Le 16/10/2017 à 00:20, Joerg Desch a écrit :
> Am Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:11:02 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
>
>> Unfortunately only one tab can be visible at a time in the sidebar.
>
> That is OK. I just want to rearrange the label/title of the notebooks in
> the sidebar. Currently, 4 labels are visible ("Symbols", "Documents",
> "Files", "Devhelp") and I want to see "Project" instead of "Files".

"Files" and "DevHelp" are provided by plugins, I'm not sure but maybe
it's possible to trick the plugin loading order (e.g. listing them in
another order in the conffile) and it may alter the tab order then.